about agricultural communities of Zarkalol for 2017
Dzhamoat Zakhalol is located in the northeast of Istaravshan and has the total area of 151.2 sq.km that makes 22.2% of the total area of the city. Extent from the West to the east 11.6 km, from the North to the south on 23 km. To the East and the northeast of the area Fonchi, there is a territory reserve of the city of Istaravshan, in the West in the north – the village of Kushkandar of the Syr Darya region of the Republic of Uzbekistan (about 1050 m). Both to the southeast from Istaravshan and to the south from Istaravshan. Poshkent Dzhamoat is.
In 12 settlements there are 34,558 people in whom more than 2450 Dehkan farms, 13 industrial enterprises, 153 various service points, 9 schools.
Short history of jamia
1) In January, 1887 in jamia Charkarkur was educated Urootep’s volcano, and the villages of Charkurgan, Zarkalol (destroyed in 1940-1947), Huchakishlok (nowadays Yakatol) and Lakat were its components.
2) July 10, 1918. The Council of deputies, workers and farmers of Uroteppy subordinated to the Samarkand province, consisting of 5 volts (Uroteppa, Dalon, Basman, Fonchi, Shakhriston). Near Urootep three rural executive committees (jamia) were created.
3) In 1926 the Charkurgansky jamia was included in Dzhamoat Rugund’s list. In 1931 the Soviet village of Charkurgan was restored.
4) On the basis of the Decree of Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Tajik SSR No. 30/5 of 28.08.1953 the Soviet village of Charkurgan received the name “Communism”.
5) After finding of independence of the Republic of Tajikistan in 1994 according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “About Self-government Institutions of Settlements and Villages” the former Soviet communistic village was renamed into communal communism.
6) The resolution Madzhlisi Millie Madzhlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 29, 2012 No. 305 “About renaming of the cities, settlements, villages and villages of the Sughd region” Rural communistic Dzhamoat was renamed into Zarkhalal.
Share of the nations: Tajiks – 13,750 (39.7%), Uzbeks – 20,771 (60.3%), Russians – 22 (0.0006%), Tatars – 15 (0.0004%).
In recent years from 5 to 7% of winter seasons and 10-11% of able-bodied population migrate in the winter, 5-7% from them – women. Labor migration is an important source of income for families of migrants.
95% of labor migrants in the Russian Federation. The others go to Kazakhstan and Ukraine, generally to construction and agricultural sectors.
Industry and services.
13 industrial enterprises both 191 small and medium business are engaged in production of vegetable oils, canned food, juice, torments, lemon, sausages, jersey, alcohol, a brick and other services.
List of industrial enterprises:
1 OOO “Honor” 8 Limited liability company
2 Elite Istaravshan 9 OOO Hurshed Istaravshan
3 OOO ABIS 10 LPTs Durur
4 OOO Nokhid 11 IPs Sharipov
5 S.I. Sanginov of 12 CH Cova
6 pieces of Safed of 13 emergencies Saddam
7 MCC the technologist notes
The total area of agricultural holdings of jamia of Zarchalol is 13811.34 hectares (of which 5062.91 hectares) the processed lands from which 6064 hectares (3679 hectares of the irrigated lands, 2385 hectares) of pastures, 4994 hectares of pastures and 1423 long-term trees. 62 hectares (from which orchards of 353.42 hectares, grapes of 920.2 hectares, grapes of 150 hectares), the woods – only 488 hectares (from which 419 hectares) and 13.1 hectares.
The economy of jamia is an agricultural industry: 37.8% of able-bodied population (6,694 persons) are engaged in 2450 farms which are generally engaged in grain cultivation, gardening, seed farming, vegetable growing, silkworm breeding, beekeeping and livestock production. Now there are more than 2352 Dehkan farms belonging to 6 joint farmer associations.
In the current year farmers of jamia showed a considerable harvest which according to reports looks as follows:
Corn on grain – 47 h, commercial crops – 3.9 hectares, potatoes – 216, Poles – 215 hectares, vegetables – 310.5 hectares, tomatoes – 315 hectares, carrots – 307 hectares. cucumbers – 190 c/hectare, onions – 316 with/hectare, fruit – 30.1 with/hectare, grapes – 80.2 with/hectare. Production of milk – 1670c, wool 1200c
The total area of lands of jamia is 13179.61 hectares of whom 11795.7 hectares (78%) of agricultural holdings make 4815.59 hectares (40.6%) of water and 3402 hectares the bogarnykh of lands.
Health of the population.
There are 13 medical aid stations. The number of able-bodied women makes 8755.
In the village of Istaravshan there is 1 kindergarten. The number of children at preschool age is 4645 people. In jamia of 9 high schools at which in 2016-2017 academic year 454 teachers and technicians work. In 201-2017 academic year at schools 6985 pupils will study.
Now there are 4 libraries, 2 cultural centers, 2 sports complexes, 1 park of rest, 8 tea, 7 bathrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9 five-seater mosques.
Form of government.
The local government authority – jamia consists of 27 deputies who were elected city and rural voters. 9 members who gather at least once a month are a part of deputy council of jamia.
Now at meetings there are a vice-chairman, the deputy secretary, the secretary and one representative from the local sector, the agricultural industry, education and health care. Council of jamia created committees, the commissions and executive body of jamia.
The building of jamia was built in 1968 in the city of Istaravshan. In jamia 4 computers. The shelter is provided with the equipment “Chankhu”.
Activity of deputies and commissions of jamia
In rural jamia there are 27 constituencies, in total 18,135 potential voters from whom 9,175 – women.